Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lookie at my pretty!!!! Plus Chapter Six Pics and Linkage


Look at my beautiful story banner that the lovely EToMyB made for me!!!!  *does happy dance*  I loves it hard!!!!

Okay, I'm working on chapter six of Dance for Two now (well, not right this second but you know what I mean) and I'm hoping to have it up soon.  But I thought I'd go ahead and put up the pics and stuff for Chapter Six so that you can have them while reading ... and I'll give you a little teaser too!

The song they'll be working on is "So She Dances" by Josh Groban:



Here's what Bella will be wearing sometime after rehearsal ... use your imaginations!  *wink*


And - as promised - a li'l teaser:


I was unable to tear my eyes away from her when she began to dance, not that I wanted to.  I was glad for the excuse to watch her openly – the long line of her legs, the elegance of her hands, the curve of her cheek – like a moth drawn to a flame; it was useless for me to resist her.  The feel of her skin under my hands as I had rubbed her shoulders only made me want to touch more of her, and her groans of pleasure at my touch only added to my desire.  Alice had been right – as she inevitably always was.  I did like Bella … I just wasn’t sure how to go about letting her know that.

And now, back to work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment