Friday, October 16, 2009

It's another gloomy day in the neighborhood ...

I'm just wondering ... did I move to the Pacific Northwest or something?  Cause it's been hellishly cold for October; so cold that I actually broke down and turned on the heat yesterday.  (The fact that I could practically see my breath in the house had a lot to do with that.)  It's been rainy and cold - kind of makes me wonder how I'll get the kiddles to keep warm come Halloween ... lots of layers, I guess.

But I was checking out some of my fave blogs, and the lovely TwiCrackAddict posted some drop dead gorgeous pictures of Taycob ... mmmm.  Okay, so he's only 17 and drooling over pics of him makes me feel like a perv - sort of.  *le sigh*  And then someone made the suggestion that someone needs to write a Taycob version of "The Office" about those pics.  ::thud:: 

I'm just going to stare at this picture for a while so I stop thinking unpure thoughts about Taycob. 

And this post from JJ on Twitarded almost made me spit out my tea all over my monitor this morning, LMAO.  Makes me want to get my own FSE, lol.  Maybe Mr. TM will get me one for my birthday?  Yeah, I didn't think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment