Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My new story!

So... it's been a while, yes?

So many things that I could use for excuses... basically it goes like this: I was sick (really sick).



My doctors couldn't figure out what the heck was wrong with me. One doctor told me I was bleeding so much because I was just "really fertile."



I lost my job because I was sick all the time. I seriously started to think I was losing my mind.



I fired my old OB/GYN and got a new one who said "nope, there's something wrong here." My new (wonderful, fabulous, outstanding) OB/GYN said "hmm... I think it's your woman parts!"



We battled back and forth with the insurance company. Finally, I had two surgeries and voila! I'm all better now! Yay!

And then I lost my writing mojo...

Buuuuuuuuuuuut...

While I can't seem to get over the major writer's block I've got going on with "Dance for Two", I've been working on two (yes, TWO!) other stories, and I'm pretty happy with how they're both shaping up. I've got several chapters stored up on both of them, so here's hoping the writing gods and goddesses and muses are nice to me and don't give me any trouble!



Anyway... my new story is called A Moonless Night and it takes place in 1912 - yes, on the Titanic. :-)

"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night..." On a moonless night, fate steps in and takes a hand in the destiny of Edward and Bella, changing their lives forever.



The absolutely GORGEOUS banner that the lovely Jaime Arkin made for me - she does amazing work and I just love, love, LOVE my beautiful banner. 

So check it out and please, let me know what you think of the story!

1 comment:

  1. I just amazed while seeing your content!
    Keep Posting like this stuff
    Ramadan Images With Quotes
    Regards,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete