Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Twilight Book

So Stephenie Meyer announced today that she's publishing a new Twilight book.

I know, right?  I'm sure you - like me - started jumping up and down, thinking - FINALLY!!!  She finished Midnight Sun!!!!!!!

Nope.  So stop the happy dance you're doing.

Instead, we were told that she's publishing ... Bree the Newborn's POV?  What the Forks??



Don't get me wrong - I adore Stephenie, I really and truly do.  I love all the books in the Twilight Saga (yes, even Breaking Dawn has its moments), and I really liked The Host, and I'll even admit that I read the little bit of Midnight Sun she posted on her website after it went viral.  Okay, so I read it A LOT, and it pretty much owned me for a while.

But Stephenie, sweetie, here's a little hint, just from one Twihoor to you:

You want to make a lot of money for The Red Cross *and* sell a shitton of books?

PUBLISH/FINISH MIDNIGHT SUN ALREADY!!!!!!



Because, honestly, I don't know anyone who loves this series that wouldn't immediately fork over money for Midnight Sun.  You could probably sell it dipped in 14 karat gold for an insane amount of money and we'd buy it.  Seriously.  I mean, we've all put out the money for the graphic novel - even though it's basically the same book we already have - and honestly, if we wanted to know what the characters looked like to you - we could just ... I don't know ... watch the movie?



And don't get me wrong - I am in LOVE with the graphic novel - I love the artwork, and the little details are awesome.

But I'd really love to have Midnight Sun too.  And while I will purchase The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner ... it just won't be the same.

I'm going to go drown my sorrows in Twific now.  ;-)  At least my Hoorchies won't let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment