Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome to my world!

Howdy hey all!

Just a couple of random thoughts ... how sad is it that I'm pretty much spending most of my time (lately - until school starts, that is) reading Twilight Fan Fiction?  LOL  And not just crappy fanfic that was written by twelve-year-olds, no no, awesome, addicting smutty fanfic that was written by wonderful women who rock - and rock HARD.  I <3 them so much, and their dirty imaginations!  I love it all, the AU stuff (Wicked Angel by Devilish Pleasures and Clipped Wings and Inked Armor by HunterHunting), the AU/All Human stuff ( Eight Days A Week by 107 Year Old Virgin, The Long Walk Home by BSmog and The Naked Guy Upstairs by AngryBadgerGirl), the AU/Vampire stuff, some of which is so good it should be canon  ( A Life Extraordinary by Lolashoes, Aro's Heir by Subtle Pen and Daedalus in Exile by EZRocksAngel).
It's so sad, because not only is it like crack, it's also a MAJOR time suck - so much that I've ignored just about everything in order to feed my addiction.

Things like laundry ...

My children ...

My husband ...

My cat ...

Housework ...


Yep, I'm addicted. 

Hello, my name is Shannon, and I'm addicted to smutty Twilight Fan Fiction.


No!  Just one more chapter!!!!

So yeah, gotta go, cause Master of the Universe just updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment